Capcom today released new details regarding a gameplay update for their action-packed brawler Street Fighter X Tekken for Xbox 360 and PS3. The update is currently being fine-tuned and is scheduled for release during mid-May. Mainly fixing glitches and problems with certain characters attacks, or the points earned for executing certain moves, the list of updates and changes can be seen below:
- Kazuya Restand glitch infinite combo has been removed.
- Kuro cr.MP infinite has been removed.
- Xiaoyu QCB MP infinite has been removed.
- Pacman Hit back on LP and LK has been changed so infinite has been removed.
- Jin Chop Kick Glitch on mid air opponents has been fixed.
- When first hit of Kazama Style 6 Hit Combo is a counter hit, Jin is at +2F now.
- Ogre Damage properties of cr.HP have been changed so follow ups are now not possible.
Juri Senpusha’s frames on block have been changed to below:
- L ver. stand block -5F
- M ver. stand block -10F
- M ver. crouch block -10F
- Shikusen causes opponents to be pushed back less far when blocked.
Rufus Falcon Kick (dive kick) properties have been changed:
- Hurt box added to his feet and the move no longer crosses up easily.
- Frames on block have been modified to -4F
- Zangief Last hit of Quick Double Lariat (3rd hit) will no longer hit crouching opponents.
- M.Bison 5th hit of his Super Art (Knee Press Nightmare) can now be blocked normally.
- Jump/lever input bug Addresed issue where diagonal inputs/jumps did not come out properly.
- Throw/Character Change glitch Fixed a bug for certain characters that allowed for them to get thrown when initiating a character switch.
- Quick Combo Priority of command inputs has been changed so glitches that came from activating quick combos in the air have been removed.
Hopefully those mammoth changes and updates will please many a fan of this game. As stated before, no real date has been confirmed for the release of the update, although it is said to be very soon in May, and users will be able to find out in the very near future.